Manifest Creative Director
THINK YOU CAN DESIGN THE FACE OF MANIFEST? ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A YEAR-LONG PAID JOB IN YOUR FIELD, AND THE OPPORTUNITY TO BUILD YOUR BODY OF WORK?
We’re looking for Columbia College Chicago’s best talent, who can skillfully portray the look and feel of Manifest Urban Arts Festival. Previous years’ designs utilized everything from paper arts, watercolor, typography, graphic design, and mixed media. The winning designer’s work will be seen all across Chicago and you’ll have a year-long paid student worker position as the Manifest Creative Director.
Submissions are open to students in ALL academic departments.
• A paid working position as the Manifest Creative Director in Student Communications
• An internship where you can get 0, 1, 2 or 3 internship credits
• Bragging rights for creating the look and feel of a 20-year-old tradition that brings Columbia community and Chicago together
• Our undying gratitude for helping us make this festival a reality and a success
• You to be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator and Photoshop
• You to have a good sense and a keen eye for design
• You to be a current full-time Columbia student (enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours for undergraduate students and a minimum of 9 for graduate students)
• You to have a minimum GPA of 2.5
• You to have an online portfolio that includes your original art. Artwork that infringes on another artist’s copyrighted work will be disqualified