Digital Associate (Seasonal)
Please apply via: http://nbateamjobs.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/r.cfm?i=99952
The Chicago Bulls are seeking a hardworking, creative, and motivated seasonal Digital Associate to assist the Digital team. We are looking for a digitally savvy self-starter with knowledge in web development, social media, email marketing, and content creation. Candidates should be reliable, flexible and passionate with a willingness to work collaboratively within a team environment. This role will begin in late summer and conclude at the end of the 2016-17 season.
An ideal candidate will:
- Be a hungry self-starter who is eager to help assist in the management of digital properties of a world-class organization.
- Have a can-do attitude and an ability to clearly express your ideas and suggestions to the Digital leads, and other departments within the organization.
- Be a strong team player who thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Help the Bulls execute upon their digital strategy and content plans across all facets of Digital, Social, Email and Mobile.
- Assist with the management of the development, coding, and execution of email marketing campaigns, including trigger-based campaigns, newsletters, ticketing, retail, and seasonal messaging.
- Assist with the management of the development, coding, and execution of A/B & multivariate testing on Bulls.com.
- Assist the digital team with game day responsibilities around social, web, email, and in-arena marketing.
- Participate in internal meetings and business partner opportunities that proactively meet and exceed team and partner needs.
- 1-3 years of experience in digital/social/email/mobile strategy
- Practice cross-browser, responsive, mobile friend design with semantic markup
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Bootstrap or responsive design preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree encouraged but not mandatory
- Have the ability to be flexible with weekly work hours
- Good communication and presentation skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to deliver simultaneous projects on time
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience working in sports a plus (league, team, media or technology)
Compensation will be an hourly wage (minimum wage). In addition, complimentary parking and lunch at the United Center are provided daily, and employees will receive complimentary tickets to select home Bulls games.