Weber Shandwick Corporate Affairs Internship- Chicago
Weber Shandwick Chicago office is seeking recent college graduates to
provide full-time support for an internship in the Corporate Affairs
practice. The intern will provide support for media monitoring, assist
with research, help prepare media relations materials and conduct media
outreach. In addition, the intern will have the opportunity to work
directly with account teams and other interns on specific client-related
projects, as well as agency-wide efforts. Must be able to multi-task,
demonstrate enthusiasm for the work as well as the PR industry and learn
The duration of the internship is 16 weeks and is a paid internship at $12/hour.
• Solid research skills
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Creative thinking skills
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Willingness to learn, question and challenge
• Ability and desire to work on challenging projects in addition to having strong leadership qualities
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite programs and Internet navigation
• Previous internship experience is preferred but not required.
Candidates should have BA or BS in public relations, communications, journalism or a related field, with prior experience or a strong demonstrated interest in the Corporate PR industry.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status