Stylus Collective is a marketing agency with years of experience in goal-oriented marketing. We create and implement social media and content marketing strategies that build better brands.
- Composing messages for all social channels across the board
- Understanding each channel’s “voice”
- Researching content that is relevant to brand/each channel
- Manage and update web content daily on the sites
- Assist with tracking statistics and reports of all accounts
- Assisting in production of creative events, sponsorship events, and PR events.
- Outreach to local and national brands (SPIN, Stereogum, Pitchfork, CoS, AV Club, Brooklyn Vegan, Bravo, Food Network, Chicago Reader, Chicago Tribune, Sun Times, Red Eye etc)
- Assisting in creation of marketing events for all channels
- Communicating and being a liaison between outside sponsors/venues
- Maintaining constant contact with points of contact in terms of deadlines.
- Maintaining promotion schedules related to all marketing events and communicating these schedules to partners as needed.
- A familiarity with video editing and graphic design is a huge plus
- Organize marketing materials
- Entering contacts
- Researching relevant topics and trends
- Developing media lists
- Writing press materials
- Tracking and analyzing results
- General upkeep of office space