Graphic Designer Internship
We are seeking a graphic designer to create visual communications solutions across multiple media, including print marketing communications, product packaging, and digital marketing communications (website, ecommerce, etc) The right individual will be self-motivated and detail-oriented with a strong passion for design and problem solving and able to work within pre-established brand guidelines.
· Under the direction of the Art Directors, translate ideas and creative briefs into engaging visual presentation and design solutions across both print & digital media.
· Create successful, on-brand designs for projects including but not limited to print & digital advertisements, point of sale materials, packaging, tradeshow materials, website & social graphics and ecommerce graphics.
· Ensure digital and print creative is in line with overall brand parameters and guidelines as developed.
· Communicate design strategy and rationale to key stakeholders.
· Participate in brainstorming sessions, research and other activities that support creative concept development in collaboration with others in the Creative and Marketing Services team.
· Prepare art files for release to printers, developers or third-party websites.
· Maintain digital assets and distribute to internal resources as necessary.
· Bachelors degree in graphic design or a related field required.
· Graphic Designer is a plus
· Understanding of photography, digital imaging, design, layout, and printing.
· Solid understanding of typography, color, composition, hierarchy and how these elements work together to design solutions.
· Must be organized with an eye for detail and ability to execute on feedback.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize to ensure projects are delivered on time.
· Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Powerpoint.
· Portfolio required.