Music Management & Marketing Intern (remote)
Our company is a rapidly growing music management company based in Hollywood, CA. We are looking for a Music Management & Marketing Intern who lives and loves music - every facet of it - development/recording through to live music experiences/touring. Sync through to assessment of campaigns. Working in support of the team, this Intern will gain experience and work in the music industry, including emerging areas. This role is expected to be 2-3 days a week and will be done remotely.
This is a great opportunity to learn and grow with possibility for hire after completion of the internship. We are looking for someone who's looking to stay at least 6 months, with potential for hire. The position is also entirely remote!
-assist artists with upcoming releases
-maintain band calendars
-help analyze social media stats
-update websites and social platforms
-aid in advancing shows on online platforms
-help in selling and reporting sales of merchandise
-take part in band brand strategy discussions
-maintain and update contacts list
-assist in our weekly Livestream UnCut Juels
Ideal candidate is:
- Exceptionally Proactive. Willingness & ambition to learn and take on more responsibilities
- Passionate about the music industry and all it is becoming.
- Outgoing personality along with a very positive attitude and desire to provide excellent support
- Excited by entrepreneurship and the concept of the unexpected leading the way for everything.
- Music-oriented, active and engaged social network
- Capable of working autonomously and in non-typical work environments
- Focused and responsible, with stellar time management skills
- Creative, yet professional verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, detail-oriented and accurate
- Interactive and progressive Able to accept and implement constructive criticism
- Working knowledge of data and music platforms including SoundCloud, Shazam, Submit Hub, Pandora AMP, Apple for Artists and Spotify; SoundHound, Chartmetric, Google Analytics, Squarespace, and FB Creator Studio/Business Manager
- Ability to multi-task
- Laptop computer (Apple ideally)
- Age 18 or older
- Knowledge of Google Docs/Sheets, Calendars, and spreadsheets; MS Office programs
- Internet and Social Media proficiency (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.).
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 25 hours per week for 6 months
- Access to reliable high-speed internet
- Must be available on Mondays and Wednesdays for weekly team meetings
* Radio, Marketing, Promotions and Graphic Design knowledge or interest in learning is a plus.