Experience Development Intern
Adobe Design is seeking an Intern to join our Prototyping team here in San Francisco, California. You will work as part of a group of engineers who collaborate with visual and experience designers to rapidly prototype user experiences for 3D/AR/VR authoring tools for desktop and mobile.
What you'll be working on
You will work with both co-located and remote developers and designers in a highly agile, passionate, and fun environment to quickly iterate on prototypes to help us shape the future of creative tools for emerging technologies mainly focused around the 3D space.
What you'll bring to the team
Candidates should have some experience and exposure to:
- Comfortable with 3D math and graphics algorithms.
- Experience with real-time computer graphics and GPU pipelines.
- iOS/macOS Native (SceneKit, ARKit, etc) or/and Web technologies such as threejs and babylonjs or/and Unity or/and Unreal Engine
- Bash (Linux/Mac)
Experience or familiarity with:
- SVG or WebGL.
- Relational databases and SQL.
- Amazon Web Services.
- C, C++, and/or Java.
- Design tools (Photoshop, Xd, Illustrator, After Effects, etc.).
- 3D tools (Dimension, Cinema 4D, Blender, etc.).
- Android native development.
- Agile development methodologies.
How to Apply
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume and portfolio.
About Adobe Design
Adobe Design creates tools that amplify the world’s ability to create and communicate. We’re a global team of designers, researchers, prototypers, content strategists, program managers, and more who work across Adobe’s three product lines: Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, and Experience Cloud.