Have a way with words?
You just might be the copywriting intern our creative agency needs!
Put your *write* brain to work while chalking up some real-life advertising experience in our paid, 13-week remote internship program.
You'll dive into a range of real-world projects for our growing roster of clients, collaborating with creative directors, designers, and other out-of-the-box thinkers all along the way.
From dreaming up big brand ideas to pre-production proofreading, you’ll get a taste of what it’s like to work as a professional copywriter — and all from the comfort of your at-home office!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Over the course of your internship, you'll contribute to a number of projects, learning to creatively communicate across audiences and channels, including:
- Social Media by planning, curating, captioning, and scheduling content
- Print writing anything from short headlines to long brochures
- Digital crafting everything clickable landing pages, must-open emails, and more
- Proofreading using brand guidelines to check for consistent, corrects spelling and grammar
- ...and so much more!
THE (NOT SO) DIRTY DETAILS
- Program runs from January - April 2021. Start/stop dates flexible.
- $15/hour non-negotiable pay rate.
- Maximum of 40 hours/week. Must have some availability during business hours (9 a.m. - 5 p.m. CST).
READY TO APPLY?
Visit our website to submit your application. Resume and portfolio website required!