Graphic Design Intern
Have a knack for visuals?
You just might be the graphic design intern our creative agency needs!
Put your love for creative thinking to work while chalking up some real-life advertising experience in our paid, 13-week remote internship program.
You'll dive into a range of real-world projects for our growing roster of clients, collaborating with creative directors, copywriters, and other out-of-the-box thinkers all along the way.
From layout and typography to prepping print files for production, you'll get a taste of what it's like to work in professional design — and all from the comfort of your at-home office!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Over the course of your internship, you'll contribute to a number of projects using different design tools, including:
- InDesign for print projects like ads, handouts, booklets, and brochures
- Sketch for UI projects like website landing pages, emails, and banners
- Illustrator for lockups, custom graphics, and other vector designs
- Photoshop for editing and photo retouching
- ...and more!
(And don't worry — we'll help you learn new tools and techniques along the way!)
THE (NOT SO) DIRTY DETAILS
- Program runs from January - April 2021. Start/stop dates flexible.
- $15/hour non-negotiable pay rate.
- Maximum of 40 hours/week. Must have some availability during business hours (9 a.m. - 5 p.m. CST).
READY TO APPLY?
Visit our website to submit your application. Resume and portfolio website required!