2021 Social Media Intern
IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
This role has a variety of duties that may include some or all of the following depending on the day:
- Research projects (video ideas, looks, brands, locations, talent, etc.)
- Research and report on growth and engagement hacks per platform
- Assist with reposting content across social media platforms
- Assist with content creation for platforms such as Tik Tok, Byte, Reels, IG stories, etc
- Assist with the fulfillment of weekly giveaways
- Source images from social for various projects
- Work with the rest of the social team on ongoing projects
- Assist with any other admin projects that come up
Time Commitment: 40 hours per week
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Social Intern” in the subject line.