Junior Paid Social Analyst
Who We Are
The Snow Agency was founded by brothers Daniel and Jonathan Snow on the simple premise that we know how important every marketing dollar spent is for a small or medium-sized business. We have “been there, done that” with our own brands. Through doing so, we experienced the ins & outs of operating an online business. Not only do we provide the most cutting-edge marketing services, but we also provide insight and knowledge about every aspect of scaling a profitable business.
Performance marketing does not start and stop with advertisements. Content, influencers, website & conversion rate optimization, search engine marketing, and branding are all integral components of growing a brand and maximizing its potential. Our customized, performance-based marketing strategies are proven to grow and stimulate businesses of all shapes, sizes, and niches.
To date, The Snow Agency has spent $75M+ across Facebook, Instagram, and Google and has generated $250M+ in revenue across all of its clients. It’s time for you and your brand to be the next #successstory.
Learn more at thesnowagency.com.
This year hasn’t been kind to say the least, but we’ve been fortunate to have grown rapidly over the past 8 months and have no intention of slowing down in 2021!
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Paid Social Analyst to join our team. This is our core marketing group and you will be partnering with our clients to understand their creative and marketing visions, manage their advertising campaigns, and help them grow.
This role will report directly to our Head of Facebook Ads.
What You'll Be Doing
- Utilize Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics to develop insights and action items intended to increase our clients revenues month-over-month.
- Understand how to create custom audiences and build lookalike audiences from the seed audience.
- Understand how to re-target and segment audiences.
- Understand audience overlap and how to properly include/exclude audiences.
- Understand proper nomenclature on the campaign/ ad set/ ad level.
- Identify the previous day’s performance on all products and stores being managed.
- Understand all the different ad placements on Facebook and how to include/exclude them to get optimal performance.
- Understand how to adjust budgets up or down as needed in the proper scenarios
- Understand when to duplicate ads and ad sets and why.
- Effectively communicate and task graphic designer/s to create content for different situational criteria such as promotional content, collection videos, montage videos, testimonials, IG/snap stories, pre-roll YouTube videos.
- Be able to understand how to properly split test and WHY. be able to use control variables etc. to find patterns and winning audiences, ads etc.
- Communicate with content team on which types of influencers/celebrities to target to best position their ads to succeed and market to target audiences/demographics.
- Conduct competitive research and macro-level research to stay informed on fluctuations and changes in the industry and environment that could impact the overall success of paid media campaigns.
- Manage 3-5 clients marketing budgets on a monthly basis between $30-300,000 a month per client.
- Perform other duties as designed.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor's degree (Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred but not required).
- 1+ years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, and social media marketing using these platforms
- Excellent time-management, well organized, with strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
We’re currently working remotely, but this role will be expected to work primarily out of our Edgewater, NJ headquarters once it is safe to return to the office.
The Snow Agency is an equal opportunity employer.