Global Social & Digital Marketing Intern
Shure offers a challenging and rewarding summer internship program. The twelve week program is offered to undergraduate students that have completed at least 2 years of college, as well as graduate students. Each intern will receive a competitive salary and students who reside out of Illinois will receive a housing stipend to cover living expenses. Applications will be collected, reviewed and selected candidates will be contacted in late fall/early winter.
The Global Social & Digital Marketing Interns (2) will work within the Global Marketing, Systems team to learn and support the core function of developing marketing launch plans for new system products. The intern will assist a Global Marketing Manager on a major launch project, learning about how marketing works as a hub between engineering, product management, and regional sales, and helping to deliver world-class marketing support. Additionally, the intern may potentially lead (with support and coaching from the Global Marketing Manager) the development of a launch plan for a smaller product initiative, working with cross-functional partners to develop a global launch brief document and launch materials like photography and copywriting.
- Support asset creation for product launches as assigned
- Compiling specifications and preparing comms for product launch
- Assist with preparing/shipping product samples for photoshoots
- Populate and inventory DAL for Systems product adds and existing product clean-up to improve search results
- Competitive Systems product messaging & positioning audits
- Utilize Social Studio (Salesforce) to draft and schedule Systems Twitter and LinkedIn posts
- Social media competitive audits for content and message.
- Support systems content marketing optimizations with SEO / keyword research assistance
- Assist with audit of current systems web content for appropriate and or flag missing metadata entries
- Support key systems web/landing page user flow testing utilizing selected web analytics tools
- Adjust web templates based on user engagement / analytics
- Address “micro-conversion” opportunities for improved campaign metrics
- Support of lead management process improvements for Systems campaigns
- Account management and reporting around planned Google Ads program
- Working towards a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Music Business or related fields
- Passion for marketing, music and Shure brand
- Microsoft Office Suite / Adobe Creative Suite
- Interest in digital transformation
- Utilizes social media