Consulting Services Manager
Full-Time Position with Clean Fuels Ohio
Title: Consulting Services Manager
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
(Candidates will be considered as they apply.)
Overview: Clean Fuels Ohio is looking for a talented, energetic self-starter and team member to serve as the Consulting Services Manager, supporting outreach, education, business development, contracting, scope of services delivery, and follow up relationship management that will drive end user deployments of advanced, alternative fuel vehicles, stations, and efficiency technologies to
improve the environmental and economic performance of Ohio’s transportation sector.
About Clean Fuels Ohio: Clean Fuels Ohio is a statewide nonprofit organization based in Columbus, Ohio. Our mission is to improve air quality and health, reduce environmental pollution, strengthen Ohio's economy, and enhance our nation's energy security.
•Bachelor’s degree (minimum) and at least one
year of professional experience required
•Excellent written and verbal communication abilities (both in-person and on the phone), as well as organizational planning skills
•Subject matter expertise (preferred) with transportation technologies including alternative fuels and electric vehicles
•Experience related to transportation energy, environmental sustainability, and non-profit programming is helpful
•Experience with quantification and analysis, particularly with ROI and TCO
•Experience with outreach and education,and business relationship building
1.Manage Consulting & Education Services Program activities including:
- Manage Consulting Services Outreach & Education Activities: oversee and execute outreach and education activities including emails, phone calls, webinars, and external presentations that help to educate key stakeholders and develop contacts for consulting business development.
- Manage Consulting Services Business Development: manage business development planning and project development activities, including creating resources, tools, communications, and materials. Manage client development from outreach, to proposal, to final contract.
- Manage Consulting Services Scope Delivery: manage the delivery of all services including kickoff meetings, milestones/timelines, data gathering, data analysis, reporting, and final presentations.
2.Administer Consulting & Education Services Program including:
- Manage Key Funding: develop opportunities and strategic partnerships that include federal, state, and other public funding opportunities and projects, as well as local, regional, and national foundation funding opportunities and projects.
- Oversee Programmatic Budgets: with approval from CPO, administer all Consulting & Education Services related grant, contract, and programmatic budgets; ensure appropriate spending, proper record keeping, and relationship management.
- Oversee Programmatic Reporting: ensure the timely and effective completion of all Consulting & Education Services grant, contract, and programmatic deliverables and reports.
3.Develop & Maintain Stakeholder Relationships for Consulting and Education Services program:
- Building and maintaining relationships with key partners, clients, funders, and stakeholders via in-person, phone, and electronic meetings and communications.
- Present information to stakeholders through large and small group meetings and other public engagements in collaboration with Events and Communications staff.
- Recruiting organizational members, sponsors, and partnerships.
Location: 3240 W. Henderson Rd., Ste A, Columbus, OH 43220
Salary: Salary commensurate with experience(benefits available)
To Apply: Send cover letter and resume by email to Kate Von Bargen: Kate@CleanFuelsOhio.org
with the subject line “Consulting Services Manager Position Application.”