Corporate Sports Sales – National Account Executive
Corporate Sports Sales – National Account Executive
Recent College Grads Encouraged to Apply!
Company Website: www.ism-usa.com
Find us on Facebook and Instagram, which include recent event pictures & videos!
Feel free to either reply through this job site with your complete resume or submit your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The health and safety of our community as well as our employees is paramount. Due to the current COVID-19 conditions we are taking extra precautions to make sure our staff has a safe work environment. Our projected in-office training will be early-January, obviously dependent on local health conditions. If you will be relocating in the future or are not available in that time frame for full time employment in our Downtown Chicago Office (located in the Loop on Michigan Avenue), please check out our website for future employment opportunities: www.ism-usa.com
International Sports Management (ISM), the global leader in the provisioning of corporate sports hospitality and ticketing packages for events all across the world, is celebrating our 23rd Anniversary by rolling out an expansion of our national sales team right here in Chicago at our U.S. Headquarters. Corporate sports participation is exceeding record numbers and is projected to continue to do so into 2021, 2022 and beyond, and we are looking to hire a total of five (5) new sales positions with a targeted start date of early-January.
The National Account Executive position will be responsible for new business generation, calling on companies around the U.S. and selling packages to major events such as the NCAA Basketball Tournament, Ryder Cup Matches, Super Bowl, College Football Championship, U.S. Open, and many more. If you have experience in B2B Sales or have the desire to learn how to sell, we should talk! The position will expand into account management in addition to new business generation, along with growth potential for promotion into sales management within the first 6-8 months.
We are looking for assertive, educated, money-motivated individuals to be a part of our growth and high-performing team. A successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, a positive and energetic attitude, a great work ethic and the ability to succeed within a team environment while making top earnings and enjoying what you do! Recent college graduates are also encouraged to apply, as our ISM Training Program will help take your most relevant work & class experience and transition what you’ve learned into success!
The position will focus on every aspect of the sales process. Our clients use ISM to host and entertain their top accounts, prospects, and incentive their top performers. You would be calling on companies in major cities around the U.S. though this is not a telemarketing job. This is an inside sales position where you will be interacting and building relationships with Vice Presidents, Presidents, and CEOs of multi-million dollar companies.
This is the perfect opportunity for individuals wishing to gain experience and launch their careers in the business world.
What We Provide:
- Comprehensive initial training along with continuous mentoring
- Base salary + commission, uncapped
- Bi-monthly revenue sharing program for qualifying Account Executives
- Bonuses, both cash & prize (monthly, quarterly & annually)
- On-site fitness center with discounted membership dues
- Company medical/dental plans and 401K enrollment with a company match
- Three weeks paid vacation in your first year of eligibility and off all major holidays (there were over 4 weeks paid off in 2019 for all staff)
- First year earnings avg. range of $40K-$60K+ (base + commission), Year two $80K+
- Growth opportunities for management and/or national & international transfer within the first 12 months
- Volunteer participation in our “ISM Giving Back” program promoting activities and donations (with matching company contributions) with local charitable organizations
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree (Business preferred but not required)
- Dedicated, driven individuals with a strong work ethic
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Perseverance to tackle new concepts along a steep learning curve
- High motivation to succeed and grow into an expanded role
- Ability to explain how a deficiency in one of the above categories won’t hinder you to succeed
To Be Considered:
- Feel free to either reply through this job site with your complete resume or submit your resume directly to email@example.com.
- We always appreciate a cover letter stating your interest!
- Please ensure your resume includes complete education and work history with dates provided.
- For more information:
- VISIT our website at www.ism-usa.com
- FIND US on Facebook (www.facebook.com/intlsportsmgmt) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/internationalsportsmanagement)
- FOLLOW us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/intlsportsmgmt)!
International Sports Management is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.