Social Enterprise/Corporate & Community Relations Manager, Client Services, Case Management, Administrative Manager + Non-Profit Fellowship
Actively recruiting for non-profit positions in corporate and community relations, client services, case management, administrative management, strategy, business development, social enterprise, data analysis, monitoring and evaluation, and communications. Candidates placed in permanent positions get the added benefit of participating in our RISE Fellowship for early career non-profit employees in 2021. Find more information here https://newsector.org/RISE/
The RISE program provides skills, tools, knowledge, and networks to be more effective in your position and more equipped for long-term career growth. Fellowship elements include:
● Job placement in a full-time position at a host organization in Chicago. Fellows are hired as regular employees of the partner organization (host site) and work full time while participating in the following Fellowship program elements.
● Training workshops covering topics including career development and management, sector knowledge building, communication and leadership skills, and functional skills development
● Networking impact conversations with non-profit/social impact professionals
● 1:1 mentorship with a non-profit/social impact sector professional
● Individualized coaching with New Sector staff
● Peer support in the form of self-guided Learning Teams, who meet regularly to work on skills, offer support and problem solving, and further discuss workshop topics and concepts.