Creative Manager - Marketing Department, Inc. - Houghton, MI
Marketing Department, Inc., the region’s leading marketing agency, is growing and adding a strategic leader, namely a Creative Manager, to their team in Houghton, Michigan. Clients of the agency are in B2B fields, healthcare and banking industries. We work deeply with our clients to grow business and get results. The ideal person for this position has a rich background of developing effective strategies and experience leading a team to deliver results.
The ideal candidate for this position is multiskilled, strategically minded and a creative thinker. Only experienced candidates should apply who have a background:
- writing for a variety of brands
- aligning strategy into creative and have a strong eye for design
The Creative Manager is part supervisor and producer.
This person will assist the VP of Creative & Strategy Services with direction to the production team (designers, writers, developers, and contractors) on multiple projects. The Creative Manager is a:
- excellent communicator
- experienced writer
- strategic thinker
Compensation/Benefits. For the right candidate, this position can be full-time or at least 30 hours a week with a flexible schedule. This position starts at $40,000 - $75,000 annually (and is based on portfolio) with excellent healthcare benefits, retirement match, unlimited time off and an energizing, modern work environment located in the heart of downtown Houghton.
What you need to succeed. The Creative Manager is ultimately responsible for driving great work quickly by supervising the production team to deliver high-quality projects for our clients that meet the objectives and strategies provided by the VP of Creative & Strategy. Examples of projects may include, but are not limited to:
- press releases, stories, social media, research & strategy summaries, proposals, etc.
- organic and paid content on all digital platforms (web, SEO, email, social media)
- web development opportunities, best-practices and restrictions, keyword management and SEO
- digital & traditional advertising, print & business collateral, video & photography, press releases & stories
Concepts. You will work alongside the VP of Creative & Strategy Services to develop strategies and concepts for branding, marketing materials, public relations, content marketing, ad campaigns, etc. You will make conceptual and stylistic decisions while providing direction to the production team and subcontractors on all projects.
The Creative Manager is well-rounded. Knowledgeable of all. Master of none.
- Knowledgeable of marketing best-practices
- Fantastic interpersonal skills with an inspiring ability to lead productive teams
- Excellent writing skills
- Highly proficient computer skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms and trends
- Knowledge of marketing best practices
- Graphic or web design experience using Adobe CS helpful, but not required
Sound like you? Take the next step. Apply online at https://mdi.hirescore.com/job/creative-manager/