Collective Measures is currently seeking an Account Manager who will be responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships, managing completion of projects within the parameters of client objectives and budgets, and working to expand opportunities for new business relationships. We are looking for a smart, high energy and motivated marketer to join our team.
- Create and manage client account deliverables;
- Prepare initial Statement of Work drafts for assigned client related projects;
- Understand and effectively articulate client project goals so as to efficiently assist with internal team direction;
- Articulate and manage the balance between client needs and agency capabilities, to assist creating the recommendation to the client to the ideal plan for their business;
- Effectively incorporate senior team and/or agency members as project objectives or issues warrant;
- Effectively manage multiple projects across several assigned clients simultaneously;
- Provides assistance to team members for project and new business development, as directed;
- Create materials and present to client and internal groups, as appropriate;
- Prepare appropriate documents and presentations for internal and external constituents;
- Attend and participate in client meetings, as directed.
Educational / Experiential Requirements:
- Three to five years of agency account management experience required;
- Basic understanding of digital analytics;
- Baseline knowledge of search engine optimization, social and paid media marketing, and measurement tools so as to be able to work with internal teams to complete projects;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in written and oral formats, with little day to day supervision;
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to take initiative as needed to complete assignments;
- Ability to work collaboratively to complete projects;
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & G Suite
Physical / Cognitive Requirements: (without accommodation or with reasonable accommodation)
- Must be able to speak, write and read English proficiently;
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time;
- Must be able to use a keyboard and a telephone.