A fellowship is an entry-level position designed to teach the employee the fundamental facets of advertising, the company and their department. With a focus on training, our Fellows will have the opportunity to participate in training courses such as Business Writing, Negotiation Skills and Presentation Skills; as well as lunch and learns to understand how each department partners to service our clients. You must be a college graduate and not still in school.
What we expect from you:
The primary job function is to support the Account Service team to which he/she belongs. This person will be responsible for tracking the status of jobs internally and externally and ensuring that all deadlines are met. They will also manage the financial function for the account team, ensuring jobs are opened and developed, and that estimates and billing occur promptly within agency and client timelines.
- Facilitates daily communication between account, creative, and agency support services Works closely with Project Management to develop schedules for each job and monitors progress, advises agency team of potential problems
- Handles work orders, estimate requests, and may assist/write contact reports
- Assists with job development by communicating changes and keeping team informed Updates and issues client status reports (under supervisor’s guidance)
- Works with client support services to expedite job completion and keep them updated of what is priority
- Participates in weekly status meetings
- Assists supervisor with other projects as necessary (e.g. disseminating information, compiling SWOT analyses, developing tactical plans, etc.)
- Attends all internal meetings related to assigned projects/job development, including internal billing meetings
- Participates in client meetings as deemed appropriate by supervisor
- Provides day-to-day administrative support to team including developing PowerPoint presentations, coordinating and scheduling client and agency meetings, creating expense reports, filing, photocopying, catering, maintaining records, etc.
- Coordinates and submits job estimates to supervisor for approval and then submits to client Reviews vendor invoices for billing and ensures that these invoices are paid
- Initiates and assists in the development of quarterly fee forecasts
- Reviews and revises monthly hour/fee and OOP reports, and submits to supervisor for approval
- Ensures timely client approval of estimates
- Keeps track of the hours and OOPs on all jobs and when estimates are sent/received on the brands tracking report
- Assists with billing reports and participates in billing meetings, internally and externally Prepares monthly billing summary for client team (with supervisor input)