Customer Success Manager
Who we are
Maestro exists to help others perform beautifully. We believe that every problem can be impacted by design, technology, and people that care. That’s why we’ve packed these four walls with dreamers and doers ready to design meaningful experiences that help our partners, their people, and their brand perform beautifully. Our team works collaboratively to intentionally craft solutions for Branding & Marketing, Learning, Software, and Media.
Who you are
You my friend, are someone who loves to help others find success. You have experience and passion for educational technology that delivers great learning experiences to learners in the corporate training space. You are very comfortable with technology and specifically have some SaaS experience, either directly as a provider or as an implementer within your organization. You feel comfortable working with teams to help them layout the best way to use a product and you are specifically passionate about information architecture that makes sense to users. The key is you are willing to listen, learn and activate change for our clients!
What you’ll be doing on the Loop team
At Maestro, the customer success manager will understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies as well as feed into the product roadmap. They’ll be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more. All team members look to customer success for input across all key decisions.
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyze customer health metrics, and gather other feedback via surveys and focus groups.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
- Collaborate closely with team members support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Being the main point of contact between the company and a number of named enterprise accounts both on the business and IT side
Talents we’re looking for
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- Bonus: GxP and/or regulated industries and compliance experience
- Base salary. We take your experience and talent level into great consideration
- Compensation package that includes medical, dental, life insurance and an optional 401k
- Work/life balance. Life happens, and here you have the time and freedom to deal with it
- Endless snacks for creative thought. Maestro is known for spoiling the team
We believe in an inclusive environment
Maestro is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.