Account Representative, Inside Sales (Bilingual Spanish)
The Ideal Candidate is a hiring partner for Xeris Pharmaceuticals Inc.
The Account Representative - Bilingual Spanish contributes to the achievement of commercial objectives in alignment with Xeris’ corporate goals. The Account Representative is responsible for the sales of designated products primarily by telephone, but will also use email, internet, and technology within a defined territory. The Account Representative maintains effective customer relations, develops opportunities for growth, and assures market penetration and profitability. This position requires individuals to use creativity and an ability to think on their feet quickly to meet customer needs while maintaining ethics and compliance. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone interested in a pharmaceutical sales role with a growing company.
- Deliver on corporate objectives specific to territory.
- Develop and maintain effective customer relations with key contacts within assigned territory.
- Maintain a pipeline of opportunities to meet or exceed sales objectives
- Overcome objections to educate clients on the value of assigned products
- Strong desire to grow and develop client relationships.
- Maintain accurate reporting, records, and files necessary for proper management of territory.
- Communicate with supervisor any customer issues or potential problems, perform other tasks assigned by manager.
- Create a face to the internal and external customer that demonstrates Xeris’ commitment to bringing value and solutions to the customers and patients we serve.
- Collaborate with peers, marketing, and training personnel to share information and implement territory initiatives/strategies.
- Create, build, and maintain relationships and regular communications and sales efforts with physicians & other health care providers, and all others pertinent to Xeris’ business.
- Professionally and ethically represent Xeris to external customers (including but not limited to hospitals, IDNs, individual physicians and health care providers, and local diabetes chapters) and foster their respect by demonstrating our commitment to advancing patient care and outcomes.
- Professionally and ethically represent Xeris internally and foster professionalism within, among, and beyond.
- Take responsibility for ongoing professional development to maximize effectiveness in advancing Xeris’ objectives.
- Leverage internal training and development.
- Refine ability to navigate complex and multi-layered accounts
- Refine ability to effectively communicate and engage with customers while leveraging Xeris internal resources.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Sciences, Business, or related field.
- 0+ years of experience required; 1-2 years and/or internships of experience in inside or online sales/customer support preferred
- Proficient with corporate productivity tools such as Excel, Outlook, Word, and web presentation tools
- Experience with or ability to learn CRM software required
- Ambitious, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment with multiple and at times competing priorities and possesses a drive to overcome hurdles to meet or exceed goals
- Self-directed, logical, organized, and able to work with little direct supervision to meet organizational goals
- Proven record of establishing goals and achieving results
- Thrives in ambiguity and uncertainty; can adapt quickly in any situation and asks questions to increase depth of understanding
- Competencies: Methodical, Interpersonal skills, Written and Verbal Communication skills, Strategic, Organized, Professionalism