Training Summer Intern - Virtual/Remote
Internships at Otis are rewarding and challenging, providing you with the opportunity to learn, grow, and develop through meaningful projects that drive our business. Our comprehensive internship program will allow you to gain hands-on experience and broaden your training, marketing, sales, and business acumen skills. You’ll be immersed in the Otis culture where we collaborate to best serve our customers; and where we empower and inspire each other through support, autonomy and trust.
Our Sales Center of Excellence is looking for a high energy, positive and self-motivated intern to join the team in Summer 2021. It is an exciting time to join the team as they embark on the rollout of a new Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. The training intern will have exposure to and interact with all levels of the organization including the sales/marketing team, regional sales teams, and Otis senior leadership. The intern will have the opportunity to support and participate in the following capacity:
- Collaborate with our sales team to develop training content to be used in the branches/offices.
- Work on product training that will be presented in Sales Meetings.
- Design and develop eLearning modules for Sales Training.
- Analyze and identify learning gaps in our current training offering and report on findings.
- Audit current training materials and assessments to help identify opportunities for improvement.
- Participate in Market Feedback Analysis (MFA) by creating MFA surveys and analyzing results
- Track CRM KPIs
This is a full-time, paid summer internship, typically starting in May/June and ranging from 10-12 weeks. Throughout your internship, we provide continuous training and performance feedback to ensure you develop the necessary skills to succeed.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current student pursuing an undergraduate degree in Organizational Learning, Training, Marketing or any business-related discipline
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated with excellent communication, organizational and prioritization skills
- Time management skills with the ability to manage simultaneous duties and responsibilities
- Ability to work in a highly team-oriented and dynamic environment where most of the team members are remote
- Effectively interact and build relationships with internal/external customers of all levels
Otis is the world’s largest elevator and escalator manufacturing, installation and service business. We serve customers in over 200 countries and territories around the world and maintain more than 2 million elevators and escalators. We have more than 69,000 employees, including engineers, digital technology experts, sales and functional specialists, as well as factory and field technicians. We are proud to be a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving, high-performance company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures to better serve our customers. Just imagine where you can take your career!
Otis is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.