Customer Success Manager (APAC)
To have your application materials reviewed by the hiring manager, please apply directly to the external link.
No one should have to make life’s big decisions alone.
At Unibuddy, we're on a mission to connect prospective students to current university students and staff. Shared experience empowers students with the information they need to make life’s first biggest decision: where to go to university and what to study.
Unibuddy's technology helps Higher Education institutions enable prospective students to chat directly with student ambassadors and staff, and to take part in online live events. We provide data tools and insights so that universities attract, engage and retain a diverse student population.
Since launching in 2017, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with over 300 Higher Education institutions in 28 countries worldwide. We’ve raised over $13M from top-tier investors that will fuel our expansion and help us achieve our ambitious goal of empowering 10 million students to make the right choice about their Higher Education journey.
In the next chapter of our journey, we’re looking to take a huge step forward. We're transforming our product offering. We're changing the way both prospective and current students make their life-determining decisions on a global scale. This, and our recent success, means that we need to scale. We're looking for people to help us supercharge our growth, while we continue to embody the values that have got us so far already.
🧗🏻♀️ Your Mission 🧗🏾♂️
As our first hire Customer Success Manager in the region you will play a key strategic role in our global expansion. As we are a rapidly growing company you will gain exposure to all areas of the business, understand the key success drivers at a high growth company and gaining invaluable experience for your future career. Success in this role will lead to opportunities for growth with significant scope for future development.
Your primary role will be to act as a key contact and account manager to a portfolio of customers, assisting with on-boarding through to renewing our customers, and retaining them. You will provide first-class support to Unibuddy partners and be an expert on their needs, and you will identify opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell new features and products to these customers.
This is a heavily relationship-focused position and we pride ourselves on our 95%+ customer retention rate. We're looking for a people person who has high energy, is passionate and committed to providing a great service, and growing the adoption of Unibuddy products and services across partner institutions.
👩🏻🔧 Your day to day tasks will be to...
- Manage our growing portfolio of customers in the APAC region spanning across universities, colleges and other Higher Education partners
- Oversee the on-boarding pipeline ensuring your portfolio of customers are on track to go live by proactively offering advice, guidance, and support.
- Serve as the Unibuddy expert for the region and ensure strong product adoption across all partners and relevant stakeholders at all levels
- Build and manage the playbook for our APAC expansion
- Build and manage successful relationships with key partners and clients encouraging the best use of Unibuddy!
- Identify opportunities with partner institutions to upsell new features and products, and to cross-sell Unibuddy products to other stakeholders.
- Provide insights to partners to ensure that they get the most out of the Unibuddy platform, ensuring our partners are meeting their ROI targets/objectives with the aim of helping grow our customer base.
- Cross-departmental collaboration with Product & Engineering teams to troubleshoot customer issues and help influence our roadmap
- Help collect and analyse customer success metrics and data, including the all-important NPS.
👨🏽💻 This might be for you if…
- You have experience as a Customer Success Manager, Project Manager or managed a high volume of accounts in a B2B environment
- You have a passion for Higher Education, EdTech or SaaS for good products
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are a proven self-starter and show strong initiative
- You are self-motivated, hard-working, coachable, and driven with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- You feel at home in a high-growth environment where we don't know all the answers but are willing to learn and improve what we do with plenty of opportunities to expand your skills.
Ready to apply?
Great! Please send a CV and supporting statement which outlines why you would like to work with Unibuddy, and why you are well suited to this role. Stand out and impress us.
Not ready to apply or have some questions? Then please get in touch with Yasmin, Talent Acquisition Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
🛂Please note that Unibuddy does not sponsor visas for this role.
Unibuddy is an equal opportunity employer.