Qooper software platform helps employees, students, and members to set goals and to achieve them with mentor guidance, peer coaching, community learning, and personalized resources in a scalable and measurable way.
We're a growing SaaS company helping Fortune500 companies, Ivy League universities, and some of the largest associations in the world to onboard, engage, develop, and retain their most valuable asset, their people.
Our platform surrounds people with the right connections and resources to help set goals and achieve them. It's highly rewarding to hear the success stories of customers and more importantly, their people.
We look to set our teammates for success in a driven, ambitious, and caring culture. Our growth is exciting to witness and we hope you're looking to take part in it and drive it further!
Job Description: & Responsibilities:
- Enrolling prospects into drip campaigns (sequences) from our outbound sales tool
- Tracking cold leads that are warming up to send personalized emails, doing social touches and cold calling to warm them up to a demo (~50 personal touches per day)
- Booking 5 to 10 qualified demos per week for the account executive
- Researching industry best practices, A/B testing, and continuously improving the sales process
We have an existing sales process you can follow and consistently bring demos, however, we expect you will engineer a better process and aspire to become an AE and hand over your improved process to a new SDR teammate.
- 2+ years of sales experience in a SaaS company
- Strong account development skills including cold-calling, creating compelling business solutions, and negotiation. Completely comfortable calling directly into an organization and seeking out decision makers/champions/advisors for our solutions.
- Strong learning skills. You should be able to quickly come up to speed on the learning/training marketplace, how we fit into that space, and how we deliver value to our customers.
- Skilled at asking the right discovery questions to uncover needs/pains
- Use Qooper products, partnerships, and services to express our overall solution and value proposition to prospects.
- Excellent communication skills and articulate over email and phone to make powerful pitches
- Ability to set up a process and coach/mentor a peer to hand over a successful process
- Naturally self-driven, results-oriented, and able to work as part of a team.
- Enjoy working in a high-growth, dynamic company environment.
Who you'll be connecting with:
We work with great people who focus on developing their employees, students, and members.
Buyer roles are as follows:
- Companies: HR, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Learning & Development, Employee Engagement
- Universities: Alumni Relations, Career Services, Enrollment, Academics
- Associations: Program Managers, Member Benefits, President