Software Engineer - 2021 Start (United States)
Please submit your application through: https://careers.tiktok.com/students/?spread=KNJ68FF
About 2021 Campus Recruitment
We are thrilled to announce that the application for the 2021 Campus Recruiting Positions are now open! We have many positions open in our multiple offices across the United States:
- Software Engineer in Backend/ Frontend/Mobile
- Site Reliability Engineer
- Security Engineer
- Data Scientist/Analyst
- Machine Learning Engineer in CV/CG/Speech/Recommendation
- Research Engineer and Scientist with various focuses
... and many more!
To learn more about us, please visit: https://careers.tiktok.com/students
Application Process & Details
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and we encourage you to apply as early as you can! Each candidate can apply up to 2 different positions.
- Online Assessment: Starts in November 2020
- Interviews: Starts in December 2020
- Application deadline: April 15th 2021
- Currently pursuing your Bachelor's or above degree, and will graduate between December 2020 - September 2021
- Able to legally work in the United States
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org