Digital Enterprise Producer
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
WGN-TV is looking for a digital journalist to produce creative, engaging, and immersive content for our online platforms.
- Works as a one-man band to report, shoot, edit, and produce stories for our website
- Arranges interviews with people who can provide information about stories
- Pitches stories to news managers and news producers which are relevant to the local community
- Receives assignments and evaluates leads and tips to develop story ideas
- Ensures that all content meets company standards for journalistic integrity and production quality
- Writes stories for the web and other online platforms
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Broadcast Journalism, or a related field
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Minimum two years’ experience in news reporting
- Superior on-air presence
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Go to https://www.nexstar.tv/careers/ and search for REQ-6719 & REQ-6787.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation. Nexstar’s platform delivers exceptional local content and network programming to inform and entertain viewers, while providing premium, scalable local advertising opportunities for advertisers and brands across all screens and devices. Learn more at www.Nexstar.tv.
EEO Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled