Aggregated Content Producer
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
WGN-TV is looking for a producer to help coordinate and organize content in all forms to Nexstar stations across the country.
- Identify relevant and compelling stories produced by Nexstar stations and elevate those stories to a central site for easy access by local markets
- Communicate elements of breaking news stories available to all Nexstar markets
- Participate in planning and communication efforts of special events / coverage
- Manage live shots opportunities across the group
- Develop broadly relevant franchises and make them available to Nexstar stations
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, or related field
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Go to https://www.nexstar.tv/careers/ and search for REQ-6741 & REQ-6789.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation. Nexstar’s platform delivers exceptional local content and network programming to inform and entertain viewers, while providing premium, scalable local advertising opportunities for advertisers and brands across all screens and devices. Learn more at www.Nexstar.tv.
EEO Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled