B2B Marketing Internship (Spring 2021)
The primary role of the Marketing Intern is to assist the Marketing Manager and Inbound Marketing Specialist in the acquisition of qualified leads and promotion of the upcoming InfoTrust book.
What InfoTrust Does: InfoTrust is an end-to-end digital analytics consulting, data governance, and technology company with a broad range of Google partner certifications. We work with many of the world's best-known brands.
The B2B Marketing Intern will play a key role in helping grow InfoTrust’s reach to prospects in the consumer packaged goods (CPG), retail, and news/publishing industries. She or he will assist other members of the marketing team with email marketing, social media marketing, content publication, webinar and event promotion, and PR outreach.
The B2B Marketing Intern will perform these specific duties to aid the marketing team:
- Participate in weekly marketing meeting
- Learn about and use HubSpot for email marketing and lead-scoring QA checks (
- Learn about and use Sprout Social (or comparable social media scheduling platform) to schedule social media posts on InfoTrust and Tag Inspector owned social accounts
- Learn about and use Wordpress to prepare content for publication
- Participate in InfoTrust book promotion planning and PR outreach
- Participate in InfoTrust live event planning (webinars and in-person events)
- Collaborate with sales, client success, product teams on internal and external newsletters
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Work with the client success to produce case studies, client video interviews, and other marketing needs for clients
- Work closely with recruiting team to aid in recruitment marketing (We’re growing quickly!)
Requirements of the role include:
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- General understanding of different digital marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment with focus on learning, community, and teamwork!
- Experience working with HubSpot
- Experience working with a social media scheduling platform (Sprout Social, Hootsuite, etc.)
- Experience with Google G-Suite Apps (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Experience collecting quantitative and qualitative data for marketing campaigns
- Former internship experience (this is a fast-moving, hands-on role, so it’d be great if the candidate has already been exposed to workforce via a prior, relevant internship)
Note: InfoTrust is currently working remotely and keeping an eye of the cases near our office locations. When we feel it can be done safely, we will be reopening the office and therefore prefer someone that can report to our Cincinnati office.
InfoTrust is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.