Marketing Intern - Summer 2021
Internships at Otis are rewarding and challenging, providing you with the opportunity to learn, grow, and develop through meaningful projects that impact and drive our business. Our comprehensive Internship Program will allow you to gain hands-on experience and broaden your marketing, communication, and business acumen skills. You will have the opportunity to work with leading professionals in our industry and you’ll be immersed in the Otis culture where we collaborate to best serve our customers; where we empower and inspire each other through support, autonomy and trust; and where we set big goals, rise to achieve them, and win as a team!
The Digital Marketing Intern will support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks. They will assist on global digital marketing campaigns including:
- Being the conduit between the marketing team and the outside vendor in regard to translations of creative materials
- Spearheading Google My Business project which entails uploading all global locations into Google & getting the locations verified in order to improve our website search results
- Communications coordination and support with Vendors, Internal Clients and the Team (list cleanse/upload, create market-specific variants).
- Quality Assurance assistance of digital campaigns (tracking, tagging, Hubspot, etc)
- Assist in media builds/execution (ex: Google Ads, Social, etc).
- Reporting/Financial reconciliations/SEO/competitive monitoring and spending reconciliation (ensuring we don't overspend the CC on Google, staying ahead of payments for Bing, etc).
There will be special projects & initiatives for the intern to learn digital marketing basis on Google and other paid advertising media channels, and the ability for graphic design or copywriting where needed.
This is a full-time, paid summer internship, typically ranging from 10-12 weeks. Throughout your internship, we provide continuous training and performance feedback to ensure you build the necessary skills to succeed.
- Sophomore or Junior pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, or similarly related field.
- Preferable to have previous intern or working experience in marketing
- Excellent communication and time management skills
Otis is the world’s largest elevator and escalator manufacturing, installation and service business. We serve customers in over 200 countries and territories around the world and maintain more than 2 million elevators and escalators. We have more than 69,000 employees, including engineers, digital technology experts, sales and functional specialists, as well as factory and field technicians. We are proud to be a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving, high-performance company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures to better serve our customers. Just imagine where you can take your career!
Otis is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.