Marketing Coordinator Intern
What You’ll Do
- Support the marketing department's initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, social media, or content marketing.
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring a consistent voice.
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports.
- Conduct market research and identify trends in the sports and live entertainment industry.
- Support email marketing by developing an audience segmentation strategy to make emails more personalized.
- Participate in weekly marketing meetings, presenting accomplishments for the week to our marketing & executive teams.
- Compile weekly metrics report around social media activities, website visits and landing page conversions.
What You’ll Need
- Strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Interest in the sports and live entertainment industry.
- Understanding of Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Ability to be a fast, multi-tasking worker who can respond to any given brief.
- Collaborative approach – there are no bad ideas.
- Ability to take direction/constructive criticism.
About the Internship
We expect a minimum of 10-15 hours per week. Unfortunately it's an unpaid position, but you'll get more experience, growth, and responsibility than many other internships. Satisfaction guaranteed!