Graphic Design Internship
Chicago Agent magazine is a monthly publication with a high-paced fun environment. We are looking for a hardworking, responsible individual who is creative and professional. We would like someone who is skilled in the creative suite, but especially in Adobe Illustrator and InDesign. This person should have a good eye for color, tasteful design and be good at working in a team.
Design Internship general responsibilities & duties:
The design intern will assist the Art Director (supervisor) and Junior Graphic Designer with various creative assets as needed, including but not limited to:
- Working with and updating pre-made page templates & observing the print publication process from start to finish
- Creating infographs & learning how to analyze data into visual concepts
- Creating social media images & assisting with selection of stock photography for articles
- The opportunity (not required) to shadow the Art Director on photoshoots when applicable.
- Design intern will be required to work remotely due to current COVID-19 restrictions
*Availability to start ASAP is a plus!
Currently remote due to COVID-19.
This is not a paid internship.