Software Engineer Internship (Virtual) with Nasdaq's Innovation Lab
Software Engineer Internship - in Nasdaq's Innovation Lab
- Location: Virtual
- Full-Time: January 4, 2021 thru March 31, 2021
- Students will receive $5,000 per month (@40 hours per week)
Nasdaq plans to hire (2) Software Engineer interns who can work full-time January 4, 2021 thru March 31, 2021 on a new Data Governance project. All project work will be done virtually.
The project goal is to implement Data Governance capabilities in a cloud environment for stock trades data used for business and regulatory reporting. The focus for Data Governance is to provide a combination of technology, best practices, and guidelines to ensure effective and efficient use of data and information throughout Nasdaq.
- An interest in Data Governance, Data Management, Big Data and Data Lifecycles
- Understanding of database schemas and concepts
- Java proficiency
- AWS core services experience: EC2, networking
- Experience with connecting to DBs using JDBC and exploring schemas via SQL commands
- CI/CD pipeline concepts, GitLab specifically (nicer)
- Terraform (nice to have)
How to Apply:
Please Apply thru Handshake.
Interviews will take place via Zoom.
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.