Software Engineer - New Grads (January 2021)
Are you a new or recent grad ready to make your impact on the way technology enables our retail business and our bottom line?
Then you’re ready to Discover Different! As an Engineer, you’ll get hands on training and build a thorough understanding of how technology is the key to driving results across every area of our global retail environment.
The Opportunity: Support Our Global IT Initiatives—And Our Business Model.
Global IT at TJX is offering full-time Engineer opportunities on our Technical teams in our Corporate Offices in Marlborough, MA for those seeking to learn, grow and contribute in a fast-paced, dynamic global IT organization. Working in an exciting, collaborative, team-based environment, you will join a cohort of Engineers and expand your own IT capabilities —providing you the tools to kick-start your new career as an Engineer in a global Fortune 100 retail technology environment.
Start date: January 25, 2021
As an Engineer, you will receive targeted coaching and guidance with multiple learning experiences including hands-on application, digital learning and group projects, while given a high degree of autonomy.
Multiple opportunities are available across a variety of disciplines including:
/ Cloud / ERP / Security
/ DevOps / Infrastructure / Software Development
/ Database Administration / Integration / Test Automation
/ Data Engineering / Platform / Web Development
Responsibilities may include:
- Collaborate with experienced technology specialists globally in an Agile environment
- Learn about TJX’s business and technologies
- Build innovative technology solutions that make our platforms even better
- Design, code and test solutions
- Review and evolve current processes
- Work autonomously and collaborate in groups to tackle challenges, advance projects, and complete assignments
Who We Are Looking For: It Just Might Be You.
- Self-starters who possess the ability to learn and grow in a fast-paced, professional environment.
- Problem solvers who can think creatively
- Can work autonomously but also can collaborate as part of a team
- Curious and eager learners with leadership abilities and strong work ethic
- Those who can think in “Agile Mindset”—flexible, change adept, willingness to learn
- Interest in computer systems, the internet, networking and technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical area (recently –or soon to be—completed)
- Computer Science, Engineering, Data Analytics, or related major
- Eligible to start full-time in January 2021