Summer 2021 Market Development Intern (New York)
To have your application materials reviewed by the hiring manager, please apply directly to the external link.
Shure offers a challenging and rewarding summer internship program. The twelve week program is offered to undergraduate students that have completed at least 2 years of college, as well as graduate students. Each intern will receive a competitive salary. Applications will be collected, reviewed and selected candidates will be contacted in late fall/early winter.
We are looking for an intern who is current based in New York City. The Market Development Intern will support Shure’s market development team as they introduce new customers to our brand and inspire them to consider Shure products for their applications.
• The intern will develop informative content on the topics of recording, live sound, live streaming, podcasting, content creation, and/or consumer audio
• The intern will help coordinate online/local event(s) for product/campaign launch and professional networking
• The intern will work in close partnership with Shure’s local channel partners to identify sales and marketing opportunities, develop plans to capitalize on them, and conduct training
• In-process of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in music, technology, production, or marketing
• Experience creating digital and social content
• Highly-organized, self-motivated, team player, detail oriented
• Excellent public speaking, written communication skills, and thought leadership
• Based in the NYC metro area