Summer 2021 Global Product Management Intern – Wireless
To have your application materials reviewed by the hiring manager, please apply directly to the external link.
Shure offers a challenging and rewarding summer internship program. The twelve week program is offered to undergraduate students that have completed at least 2 years of college, as well as graduate students. Each intern will receive a competitive salary and students who reside out of Illinois will receive a housing stipend to cover living expenses. Applications will be collected, reviewed and selected candidates will be contacted in late fall/early winter.
Great opportunity for a Global Product Management Intern to support wireless products at Shure!
•Analyze sales and market data to facilitate business decisions for both existing Shure products and new product concepts.
•Document requirements for new products and improvements to existing products based on customer needs.
•Analyze competitive products such as wired and wireless microphones, in-ear monitors, earphones and audio accessories.
•Assist product development efforts by helping with end user product (beta) testing.
•Assist Marketing Product Coordinator with maintenance and archiving of discontinued products and related files.
•Assist Marketing Product Coordinator with setting up of new models in SAP.
•Assist Marketing team on various life cycle management initiatives.
•Special projects as assigned
• Currently pursuing a bachelor degree in marketing, business, or sound engineering and is junior level standing or higher
• Demonstrated knowledge of Pro-Audio networks is ideal (microphones, lighting, speakers, mixing consoles, video equipment or other live production equipment)
• Demonstrated knowledge of audio products a plus but not required
• Interest in music/music performance and/or technology i.e., computer networking & connectivity
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Excellent listening skills with the ability to interface with a variety of audiences
• Analytical thinker with the ability to create solutions from data sets
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)