Summer 2021 Global Marketing Intern (Systems)
To have your application materials reviewed by the hiring manager, please apply directly to the external link.
Shure offers a challenging and rewarding summer internship program. The twelve week program is offered to undergraduate students that have completed at least 2 years of college, as well as graduate students. Each intern will receive a competitive salary and students who reside out of Illinois will receive a housing stipend to cover living expenses. Applications will be collected, reviewed and selected candidates will be contacted in late fall/early winter.
The Global Marketing Intern will work within the Global Marketing, Systems team to learn and support the core function of developing marketing launch plans for new products. The intern will assist a Global Marketing Manager on a major launch project, learning about how marketing works as a hub between engineering, product management, and regional sales, and helping to deliver world-class marketing support. Additionally, the intern may potentially lead (with support and coaching from the Global Marketing Manager) the development of a launch plan for a smaller product initiative, working with cross-functional partners to develop a global launch brief document and launch materials like photography and copywriting.
- Working hand in hand with the Marketing Managers in charge of the Systems hardware and software category for the networked systems portfolio
- Learning the core fundamentals of project management
- Working collaboratively with Global Marketing Managers in development of marketing assets for product launches. Including but not limited to:
- Marketing Toolkits
- Product Photography / Videography
- Launch Briefs
- Email Templates
- And more
- Tools that you will learn to leverage include: Salesforces, Email Studio, Social Studio, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Performing other marketing and communication duties as assigned
- Working towards a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Music Business or related fields
- Passion for marketing, music and Shure brand
- Microsoft Office Suite / Adobe Creative Suite
- Interest in digital transformation
- Utilizes social media