Summer 2021 Digital Marketing Intern
To have your application materials reviewed by the hiring manager, please apply directly to the external link.
Shure offers a challenging and rewarding summer internship program. The twelve week program is offered to undergraduate students that have completed at least 2 years of college, as well as graduate students. Each intern will receive a competitive salary and students who reside out of Illinois will receive a housing stipend to cover living expenses. Applications will be collected, reviewed and selected candidates will be contacted in late fall/early winter.
The Digital Marketing Intern will assist with Social Media Marketing activities. These activities will involve social media content scheduling, community management, and general social reporting. The intern will assist in reviewing and auditing Shure and competitor social channels and will make recommendations on potential additional social channels to explore. Additionally, the intern may participate in activities surrounding Google Analytics optimization and assist with paid social campaign management.
- The intern will assist with managing the Shure Global Social Channels.
- This will include review of current channel performance and recommendations for additional channel exploration.
- The intern will also present a report on unutilized social channels, determine which channel would be ideal for adoption, and present a full plan for implementation and future management of that channel.
- In-process of a Bachelor’s or other advanced degree
- Highly-organized and project management oriented
- Excellent written English skills; ability to adapt to match company tone of voice
- Able to follow standard instructions, practices and procedures
- Self-motivated, team player, detail oriented
- Able to meet required deadlines
- Ability to work independently with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.