Summer 2021 Business Intelligence Database Intern
To have your application materials reviewed by the hiring manager, please apply directly to the external link.
Shure offers a challenging and rewarding summer internship program. The twelve week program is offered to undergraduate students that have completed at least 2 years of college, as well as graduate students. Each intern will receive a competitive salary and students who reside out of Illinois will receive a housing stipend to cover living expenses. Applications will be collected, reviewed and selected candidates will be contacted in late fall/early winter.
The Business Intelligence/Database Intern will assist the marketing group in a database cleanup and standardization project leveraging the Salesforce platform and other tools for data manipulation. This intern will gain in-depth experience using the Salesforce platform.
- Help to review database current state and provide a list of recommendations for improvement
- Assist in standardizing and documenting an approach going forward for database auditing
- Build reports and dashboards that will allow us to easily review data and uncover issues/errors
- Recommend system changes or configurations in order to enable data integrity
- Assist with testing any configuration changes put in place
- Performs other duties as assigned
- In-process of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Science, or pursuing coursework in Business Intelligence or Data Architecture
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL), Tableau or other data management software
- Knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work independently with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Understanding of marketing analytics for web, CRMs and ERPs