Summer 2021 Business Process Intern
To have your application materials reviewed by the hiring manager, please apply directly to the external link.
Shure offers a challenging and rewarding summer internship program. The twelve week program is offered to undergraduate students that have completed at least 2 years of college, as well as graduate students. Each intern will receive a competitive salary and students who reside out of Illinois will receive a housing stipend to cover living expenses. Applications will be collected, reviewed and selected candidates will be contacted in late fall/early winter.
The PMO intern will report to the Director, PMO for Shure and work collaboratively with other members of the PMO team specifically the Business Process Managers.
- The PMO intern will be working to understand the importance of as-is and to-be processes. as
- To help and support the business process team in documenting/delivering process maps while understanding a wide range of business dynamics within the GMS areas.
- Additional assignments will be to assist in business analysis, planning, engaging our various internal customers, and presentation skills during the internship.
- Where needed will assist Project Managers in the management of Corporate Projects/Programs.
- In process of completing a bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Business Administration, or a Management discipline (Junior, Senior preferred)
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Detail-oriented with an ability to multi-task, manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment with various personalities.
- Creative thinker, with an ability to bring new ideas to the team.
- Knowledge and/or experience with a variety of MS Office suite.
- Analytical, with knowledge of Business process and process improvement strategies.
- Interest in working for an industry leading company on world-class products.