Summer 2021 Sales Enablement Analyst Intern
To have your application materials reviewed by the hiring manager, please apply directly to the external link.
Shure offers a challenging and rewarding summer internship program. The twelve week program is offered to undergraduate students that have completed at least 2 years of college, as well as graduate students. Each intern will receive a competitive salary and students who reside out of Illinois will receive a housing stipend to cover living expenses. Applications will be collected, reviewed and selected candidates will be contacted in late fall/early winter.
The Sales Enablement Intern is responsible for the aggregation and reporting of sales related data in an on-going effort to increase sales productivity and effectiveness. The intern will support the development of standardized reporting and business process aimed at revenue optimization and operational efficiency. This intern will obtain in-depth experience using Salesforce platform.
• Collects, analyzes, and reports data in order to increase sales productivity.
• Tracks target metrics and KPIs for Sales effectiveness.
• Assists with requirements analysis and refinement for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) related projects and system enhancement.
• Runs reports for Sales planning and performance in Salesforce and related systems.
• Provides in-depth data analysis used to make recommendations.
• Provides testing and validation support for new system functionality developed in support of Sales effectiveness requirements.
• Assists the sales team in creating and documenting standard operating process and procedures to be used for Sales training.
• Attends team meetings as appropriate.
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
• Able to follow standard instructions, processes and procedures.
• Knowledge of business analytics.
• Able to document details in a process.
• Experience with Microsoft Office.
• Experience with Salesforce, Tableau, and/or other Business Intelligence tools a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Enjoys working in a team environment.
• Inquisitive with strong problem solving capabilities.
• Able to meet required deadlines.