Summer 2021 Graphic Design Intern
To have your application materials reviewed by the hiring manager, please apply directly to the external link.
Shure offers a challenging and rewarding summer internship program. The twelve week program is offered to undergraduate students that have completed at least 2 years of college, as well as graduate students. Each intern will receive a competitive salary and students who reside out of Illinois will receive a housing stipend to cover living expenses. Applications will be collected, reviewed and selected candidates will be contacted in late fall/early winter.
Under direct supervision of the Sr. Graphic Designer of Global Marketing & Sales, the Graphic Design Intern provides graphic design services and delivers compelling solutions executed in print and electronic media to support business and communications objectives. This position provides primary support to the Global Marketing & Sales team as well as other corporate departments on an as needed basis. This individual ensures all materials support and align with the Company brand guideline.
• Produce materials including trade show graphics, swag, display graphics, print advertising, and digital advertising.
• Assists with developing and execution of global product launch communications materials including brochures, sell sheets, datasheets, and other collateral.
• Assists in preparation of support materials for internal and external presentations on products, business plans and management communications.
• Supports communications projects in the areas of advertising and promotional programs, and public relations.
• Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
• Passion for creating dynamic design
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite applications (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
• Knowledge of print process and technology including pre-press, pre-flight and print requirements
• Ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines
• Strong attention to detail – visuals, copy and numerical.
• Good organizational skills