Digital Design Intern (Paid Internship/Remote)
We are looking for a creative, passionate, and innovative design intern to join our team. The ideal candidate will be dedicated to designing beautiful things, highly organized, self-motivated and eager to learn. You will be supporting and working on our internal creative marketing team and have the opportunity to be part of new design and strategy development of digital content and other products from conceptualization to completion.
- Collaborate with the internal creative marketing team to create engaging content.
- Assist with the strategy and design or marketing materials and campaigns, such as digital ads, banners, and other digital media assets.
- Assist in social media marketing efforts.
- Design presentations.
You are the perfect candidate for the internship if you have:
- A passion for design.
- An eagerness to learn.
- A desire to experiment, quickly iterate, and get better every day.
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified timelines.
- Strong typography and layout skills.
- Illustration skills are a big plus.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Experience and knowledge including proficiency in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, and Sketch / Adobe XD.
- Excellent communication and administrative skills.
- Majoring in Graphic Design or design related field.
- Must have a portfolio or a portfolio website.
Please provide a short cover letter introducing yourself, why you’d make a great fit, and a link to your portfolio.