PR and Marketing Intern
PR + Marketing Internship - Spring 2021
C|Louise PR + Marketing is looking for Spring interns to join our team! We look for passionate and dedicated individuals who are inspired by social media, big ideas, out of the box thinking, and great food. The program is designed to give students hands on experience of public relations and social media, specifically focused on food and lifestyle.
This is an unpaid internship opportunity, but can qualify for school credit if agreed upon by C|Louise and the candidate. For consideration in the internship program, candidates must submit a resume and cover letter.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Social media management, monitoring, and engagement
- Social media updates, including Twitter, FB, Instagram etc.
- PR/Social/ and marketing research and compiling of media lists
- Update social media logs / media hits / client information
- Event listings
- Event/photo shoot assistance
- Social Media Content Creation (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc)
- Assistance with PR Writing/Pitches
- Monitoring Client Press
- Photography Assistance
- General Assistance to Senior Team
- Must live in the Chicago area
- Must be able to responsibly work remotely for approximately 90%-100% of their internship
- Must be available 2-3 days per week to participate in the internship
- Must have their own laptop computer
*Contact Internship and Career Advisor for eligibility requirements