Internship Program - Visual Design/Developer Intern
Epsilon is seeking a Visual Designer/Developer Intern who is passionate about creative design and usability. The Digital Solutions team is seeking an intern to help promote the work that we do for our clients, particularly within our digital messaging platform, Harmony. As a Visual Designer/Developer you will be building out a landing page for the team to use in sales meetings as well as for internal knowledge share purposes to portray our client experience.
As an intern you’ll participate in a formal Intern Program, which is an 11-week summer program that aims to create a meaningful early career experience for university students. The program offers professional development & hands-on training, networking opportunities with people throughout the business including multiple projects & social events, and the consideration for full-time employment.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
· Working with various members of the team from creative to technology associates
· Help to develop and create a webpage to be used both internally as well as for marketing purposes
· Help to create wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs
· Help to maintain style guide for consistency across Epsilon client meeting and marketing materials
- Bachelor’s degree with Technical and/or Marketing concentration preferred
- Experience with UI/UX and web development courses strongly preferred
- Experience with the Adobe Suite and After Effects is a plus
- Excellent listening & communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work in a team & build effective relationships
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Self-starter, with strong initiative
***Please email your portfolio to Lauren.Kent@epsilon.com to be considered for this position.