Account Services Intern
Do you burst with excessive enthusiasm and extreme energy at all times? Do you have a passion for creativity, data, and servicing clients? Do you love humid summers and Cardinal baseball? If so, an Internship at Wunderman St. Louis is for YOU.
As our Account Services intern, you’ll support the Account team in the management of our Wunderman Health clients as we deliver direct response marketing campaigns.
At Wunderman St. Louis, you’ll be inspired–through mentorship, weekly training seminars, and of course, the work. We’re talking real client assignments, including a summer-long intern project to build your direct marketing muscles.
And of course, the free beverages and snacks are great too.
As an Account Services intern, you will be asked to:
- Support the Account team in the overall management, growth and profitability of a client account
- Work closely with strategy, creative, project management, and technology in the delivery of client work
- Support day-to-day communication with clients; develop and foster positive client relationships for the agency
- Support the development of presentation and client deliverable materials
- Attend internal daily meetings to stay informed of ongoing client needs and requirements
We’re looking for someone with the following knowledge and skills:
- Junior or Senior in school
- Marketing coursework and/or experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task, and effectively take direction in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work on a PC platform with proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Successful service-related experience preferred
Are you a fit? If so, tell us about yourself.
PICK 2 QUESTIONS:
- Name a time when you delivered exceptional client or customer service.
- What is your favorite Instagram account to follow and why?
- In one sentence, state the most unconventional thing about you, whether it be a personality trait, a hobby, or something else.
- Why are you interested in working in marketing?
Please submit your resume and a cover letter that includes the responses to two of the above questions about yourself. (Please combine the cover letter and resume into one pdf document for the best results in uploading.)