Data Analytics Internship
Overview of Position:
- Currently pursuing a BS or MS in Analytics, Data Science, Statistics, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Economics or a related area.
- Must be able to commit at least 10 to 15 hours per week.
- Digital marketing interns will be involved in all aspects of Full Spectrum Features digital marketing channels, including paid search, display, re-marketing, social and e-mail.
- Applicants must be available to come into Full Spectrum Feature's Chicago office at least twice per week.
- Create analyses of existing traffic and conversion trends to identify areas of opportunity and run A/B tests to improve impressions, CTR, conversions, CAC and LTV of a paid marketing program.
- Scale current marketing channels by leveraging data analytics and external tools to identify new opportunities and expand into new campaign types, locales and mediums.
- Research and design A/B tests to improve conversions and ROI, increase revenue per user or achieve another KPI goal that you set.
- Conduct A/B tests by experimenting with ad copy text and keyword lists for paid search marketing efforts.
- Analyze performance of paid marketing efforts and optimize campaigns to improve ROI.
- Create and interpret reports on website performance and provide recommendations to internal stakeholders.
- Work closely and collaboratively with film production, marketing and operations teams to create specifications and A/B tests.