Stylist - Guide, Chicago (Lincoln Park)
Bonobos is seeking Stylists (we call them Guides) who can provide the best in-person shopping experience to our awesome clientele in our Chicago - Lincoln Park location. Are you up for the challenge?
What’s the opportunity? Our Chicago Guideshop location in Lincoln Park is looking for a few great full-time and part-time Guides - our spin on a Sales Associate.
Hmm…sounds interesting. What’s a Guide, exactly? A Guide is what we call a fashion-conscious, service-oriented, incentive-driven, sales powerhouse. Guides bring their knowledge of our product and brand to the forefront and complete the package deal with their love for style, passion for quality and insistence on top-tier service. They fully understand and appreciate the importance of our customer's happiness and are willing to get innovative to ensure our customer has the best shopping experience possible. Our one-on-one, appointment based experience offers customers both an alternative and complementary service to our web-driven model. Don't think traditional retail; what we're building you haven't seen before. Check it out in more detail here.
What's exciting about this opportunity? Our shopping experience comes in a variety of forms. As a Bonobos Guide, you will be at the helm of in-store appointments and will be charged with supporting our customers who curiously wander into our Guideshop locations. Your extensive product knowledge and service mindset establishes you as a memorable ambassador for the Bonobos brand.
Okay, now I’m intrigued. Who are you looking for?
- Are self motivated and confident in your ability to network
- Have sales experience in traditional retail or relevant sales experience and understand the power of generating leads
- Love making people happy and want to help everyone look and feel great
- Tell strangers on the street that their tag is showing
- Know or want to learn as much as possible about men’s fashion, fabrics, styles, fit, and more
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy - often over career experience
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with competitive compensation, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome coworkers and the rare tribal atmosphere that also values individuality
- Are committed to building a unique, fun and successful shopping experience through our Guide team
- Are excited to hear from you