Temporary Student Support
PLEASE DIRECT YOUR APPLICATION TO THE EXTERNAL LINK PROVIDED.
As a Temporary Student Support on the Sales Planning team, you will be performing a mixture of administrative duties and ongoing project support work. Intrigued yet? Because it only gets better! In this role, having an “owner’s mindset” paired with your initiative and curiosity will take you a long way. You will be encouraged to “follow your nose” (as Toucan Sam would say) and pursue opportunities to engage in a collaborative environment, sharpening your business acumen. And did we mention there’s plenty of snacks?!?
You will be working at our Kellogg regional offices in Oak Brook, IL. Now, let’s achieve something great together!
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- The Daily Grind – Reporting within the Trade Promotion Manager
- You’re Part of a Team – Working on budgeting with the Sales Planning team.
- And you have to be able to juggle – Multiple and conflicting priorities will come up under specific time constraints. You have to be quick to act when these issues arise.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Pursuing degree in Business or other related field at an accredited institution
- Enrolled in at least 6 credit hours
- Must live within a commutable distance to and from Oak Brook, IL
- Minimum of 2.7 GPA (Cumulative)
- Available for a 12-month assignment
- Knowledge of Sales Forecasting
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Background working with a Trade Promotion Management System (TPM)
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what’s next, click on one of the links below:
THE FINER PRINT
The candidate should be able to work 20- 29 hours per week.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
GROW With Us.