Live Nation Marketing & Booking Internship
Live Nation Chicago is in search of a highly motivated, organized and enthusiastic individual who is interested in working within the heart of the live entertainment industry. In this internship you will work closely with the marketing & booking teams for our North American Concerts divisions. As a Live Nation Entertainment Marketing & Booking Intern, you can expect to develop your marketing and project management skills as well as gain valuable, real-world experience in the live entertainment industry.
- Assist marketing team by assembling advertising campaign recaps (ad packs).
- Write creative and relevant copy for promotional & web use.
- Work with manager in requesting, editing and monitoring production of marketing collateral.
- Proof-reading and quality assurance of print materials, artwork, etc.
- Assist marketing team in the digital space by proofing, creating content, trend spotting, and information gathering.
- Assist and support Social Media efforts and/or any related campaigns, reports and projects.
- Assist in a variety of ticketing responsibilities including monitoring ticket counts and distributing comp'ed/promotional tickets.
- Create excel spreadsheet reports to track specific performances for venues and campaigns.
- Assist booking team in executing artist contracts, and processing certificates of insurance
- Distribute promotional materials (both advertisements & tickets) to various establishments throughout the city.
- Assist in upkeep and maintenance of performance schedules & calendars for booking team.
- Assist marketing & booking teams in day to day activities.
- Other duties as assigned.