Technical Support Intern - Digital Systems
Reporting to the Manager of Technical Support Worldwide and based in Berkeley, CA, the Technical Support Intern position provides product support for Meyer Sound’s catalog of products including digital audio processing, loudspeakers and electronics. The primary focus of this position is to provide customer support and internal support in the service and development of our digital products.
- Provide customer support for Meyer Sound’s catalog of products including digital audio processing, loudspeakers and amplifiers electronics.
- Configure systems shipped from the factory and support customers remotely and on jobs/event sites.
- Coordinate shipping and work schedules by interacting with the Manufacturing, Sales, and Service Departments.
- Create testing procedure documents
- Interest in Meyer Sound systems
- Interest in customer support and strong experience with live sound system set up and operation.
- Knowledge of both Mac and Windows operating systems.
- Familiarity with basic Ethernet/TCP/IP protocols and networking is preferred
- Understanding of electronics and mathematics.
- Proven written and verbal communications skills.
- Solid organizations skills, self-motivation and the ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to efficiently work independently and as part of a team.