Strategy and Analytics Intern
PSAV is a leading provider in the audiovisual and event experiences industry delivering creative production, advanced technology and staging to help our customers deliver more dynamic and impactful experiences at their meetings, trade shows and special events. As the provider of choice at more than 1,500 leading hotels, resorts and convention centers throughout the U.S., Canada, the Caribbean, Mexico, Europe and the Middle East, PSAV’s customers comprise event organizers, corporations, trade associations and meeting planners. Our customers choose PSAV for its innovative and comprehensive service offerings, as well as our exceptional customer service from more than 9,000 highly trained staff across a global platform.
The Revenue Management team is responsible for optimizing PSAV’s revenues through the development and implementation of pricing and discounting strategies.
The Revenue Management team addresses projects that are critical to PSAV’s strategic priorities:
· Two recent projects include: i) development and execution of discount strategy/guidelines for the field sellers, and ii) responsible for rolling out the annual pricing process across the PSAV venues.
This position is based in Rosemont, IL. Temporary housing is not provided for this role.
Key Job Responsibilities
Intern will dedicate 75% of time to a single strategic project, with 25% support for other ongoing initiatives; example project could include evaluation of our current pricing strategies across the venue locations and identify opportunities to optimize PSAV’s topline performance
· Bachelor’s degree in-process (one academic year away from completion)
· Superior financial acumen and analytical ability
· Strong passion for results and desire to learn
· Superior verbal, written and oral communication skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
· Some travel may be required
· Initiative / ownership
· High emotional intelligence (EQ)
· Commitment to team oriented (“we’re all in this together”) culture
· Analytical rigor and ability to work in “zero defect” manner
· Results orientation